First, this was today's version:
Two day prepI usually prepare Oatmeal for two days at a time. I take one measuring cup of steelcut oats (I get them from ShopRïte, at $3.29 for 30 Oz of organic oats), and prepare it overnight in my trusted Zojirushi NP-GBC05 rice cooker. It is ready for me at 6:30 AM with the timer.
Then I add:
- a shredded Granny Smith apple,
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
The daily plate of OatmealThen I save half for next day and I serve the other half, fixed up as follows (in this case):
- a ring of berries (stawberries, raspberries, etc.) and other fruit (today it was Raspberries and Starfruit)
- a sliced banana sometimes even more fruit (I love me some jackfruit).
- a tbsp of hemp seed (part of my Omega-3 for the day)
- A drizzle of Balsamic vinegar.
|Serious Oatmeal also, but with Strawberries|