Here is the original recipe on the Yondu site:
- 1 bunch soba noodles, cooked (typically 6-7 mins)
- 2 medium onions cut-up fine, or shredded on a mandoline
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 good sized crown of broccoli, cut into florets and stems sliced.
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 TBSP Yondo
- 1- 1.5 cups of water
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijion mustard
- 1 Tsp Yondu
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1-1.5 Tsp of date sugar
- cut up the onions and dry roast 5 mins at 425F (medium high)
- mince the garlic, and add after 5 mins
- stir fry for 5 mins at 425F while adding a few table spoons of the water with Yondu as needed to liquify
- on this bed of onions and garlic pour a cup of water with 1 Tbsp Yondu and add the broccoli and scallion chunks.
- simmer at low temp until the broccoli is done, some 20-30 mins.
- add in the cooked soba noodles at the end.
- Mix the dressing in a blender and poor it over the pasta
- sprinkle on the sesame seeds, and any other garnish you might like, e.g. sliced peppers, hot or mild as you prefer, or hot pepper flakes, etc.