|Braggs Liquid Aminos on the shelf in aisle 3 at Chang-Li|
- 4lb Himalayas Blessing Brown Basmati Rice for $8.99. That is a good value.
- Braggs Liquid Aminos. Right now, Chang-Li carries Braggs Liquid Aminos again, albeit only in the 16 Oz bottle for now. I have asked them to stock the 32 Oz bottle again also. I have also asked them for the nutritional yeast.
- Their selection of whole wheat pasta is growing and recently, they also have whole wheat lasagna.
- The fruit and vegetable selection remains great.
- They have some Hodgson Mill Milled Flaxseed, which is a great option if you're in a hurry. Ideally you should mill your flax seed in a Magic Bullet or some such, as flaxseed does lose some nutritional value when it's milled, but sometimes convenience wins out...
- They have quite a selection of Dunya Harvest Organic grains and pulses - including rice, quinoa, lentils, peas, and various beans. And there's another brand, Heartland, which provides some good staples as well.
- Lately they also have raspberries occasionally, which is a great addition to your morning steel cut oats. Sometimes they have steelcut oats from Dunya Harvest.
KeyFood on Unionport:There is a lot to like in this KeyFood, including:
- Steel cut oats: they sometimes carry Bob's Red Mill, and sometimes Quaker Oats. Stock up for it is not always in stock and steelcut oats are sooo much better!
- A great selection of balsamic vinegars, and some good deals!
- A regular supply of great products from Bob's Red Mill, grains and legumes. This section is always worth a stop.
- A great selection of whole grain pasta.
- Often a good selection of berries in the produce section.
Pioneer on Castle Hill:Supplies at this store can be erratic. One day they have a great selection of whole wheat pasta, and then they are sold out for quite a while before they get restocked. It is a bit of hit or miss.
- Produce dept. is usually worth checking out.
- A small section of organics is worthwhile.
- Whole wheat pasta. In spite of the irregularities noted above, they still have a decent selection most of the time.