|Original pic from Yondu site|
- Sautée the onion:
- Dry roast on medium high (425F) for 5 mins, no stir
- Add the minced garlic and chili (if using)
- Stir fry with a few table spoons of water, sufficient to liquify
- Add the radishes and scallions:
- 3 mins at medium making sure enough liquid
- Add Yondu
- 2 more minutes until Yondu is absorbed
On a side notePeople have so much trouble cooking with out oil, yet once you know the basics it is both easier and tastier. This is an absolutely yummy side dish any time.
And, instead of Yondu, you could use some veggie broth, or you could use a small amount of Bragg's liquid aminos, but I would have to say that Yondu does produce a finger-licking good flavor. It is fast becoming one of my favorite flavorings.