So, if it is healthier, I want it and so do all the other Whole Foods, Plant-based eaters.
My standard breakfast is steelcut oats with shredded apple (green apples preferred) a bit of raisins, lots of cinnamon, and whatever berries I can find, usually always at least blueberries, but I love strawberries on top, like I did recently:
|Steelcut Oats, with Green Apple, Blueberries, Strawberries, and Balsamic Vinegar|
Here's what I found:
- Local, at Key Foods on Union Port. Quaker Oats, Steelcut Oats, 30 Oz, $6.19 or 20.63 cents/Oz.
- Downtown healthfood store, in bulk, $1.69/lb, or 10.56 cents/Oz.
- Quaker Oats, 30 Oz/$3.69 in Amazon Prime Pantry
- Bob's Red Mill 54 Oz Steelcut Oats, $15.74, or 29 cents/Oz.
- Bob's Red Mill 4x24 Oz. bags, ranging from $0.15-$0.25/Oz.
- Bobś Red Mill 25 lb bag at $1.99/lb. or 12.44 cents/Oz.